This summer, I’m sharing all sorts of things that light me up, fill me with joy, and make my life easier. Nothing is sponsored. I’m just sharing things that are helping me along my journey.
I read through "30 Life Hacks I Know at 30 that I Wish I Knew at 20." by Ben Meer. Here are a few of my favorites:
- Hone your body language (7-38-55 Rule). People will like/dislike your communication based on: 7% words, 38% tonality & face, and 55% body language. Stand up straight, pull your shoulders back, make eye contact, smile, and give a firm handshake. You will stand out.
- Spend more time with people who give you energy. Spend less time with people who steal your energy.
- Write down your goals. Remind yourself who you want to be. The 14% of people who have goals are 10x more successful that those without goals. The 3% with written goals are 3x more successful than the 14%.
- The best productivity app on your phone is called airplane mode (use it).
- Stop regretting past decisions. You made the best choice at the time with the knowledge you had. Be at peace with it.
Nourish Pick of the Week
For rumbly tummies
While the Digestion Roller may not be the sexiest of all of our products, it sure does work, and it sure does makes you feel better.
I roll it on my tummy almost every night after dinner. It helps soothe any gas and indigestion I might be experiencing.
And, for those of you who experience constipation, diarrhea, or motion sickness, it works for those things, too!
It's natural relief in a discreet, easy-to-apply roller bottle.
Recipe of the Week
I had a few zucchinis left to use and found this Blueberry Zucchini Bread recipe, and I'm so glad I did!
This quick bread is moist, sweet, and bursting with flavors.
I made it GF, DF, and with less sugar by using coconut sugar in place of all sugars, replacing the sour cream with coconut milk based yogurt, and using gluten-free all-purpose flour instead of regular.
All week, I've been enjoying a slice alongside of my smoothie. DELICIOUS!
Live well. Be kind.